The Company has great respect for its customers and ensuring their right to confidentiality and security of personal data, so it pays special attention to ensuring high standards and principles of protection of such information. The Company processes the information received from its Players/Visitors, data and information generated in the course of cooperation with the Company in strict accordance with the norms enshrined in the international legislation “On Personal Data Protection” and “On State Regulation of Activities related to the Organization and Conduct of Gambling”..
With this Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy), the Company establishes the list of information to be processed by the Company when providing Players/Visitors with online casino gambling services, the principles and methods of their storage, security and non-disclosure to third parties.
The Policy is mandatory for all Players and Visitors of the Company: both new and those who constantly use the services of the Company, because by using the services of the Company, the Player gives his unconditional consent to all the provisions contained in it.
Basic concepts used in the Policy
“Website” means the official website leonbet-india.in, where the Company carries out activities on organizing and conducting casino gambling on the Internet;
“State Online Monitoring System” means a specialized hardware and software complex designed to ensure the monitoring of the economic activities of gambling organizers, to ensure compliance with licensing conditions and technical standards; to receive or transmit information in real time from (to) the relevant gambling equipment via the Internet or other communication channels, to collect, process, accumulate and register information on accepted bets, paid winnings (prizes), made payments and other operations.
“Player’s Client Account” is a part of the Company’s online system that provides the Player with full information about his/her actions, transactions concluded with the Company, the balance of electronic money substitutes, as well as contains the information necessary to identify the Player;
“Processing of personal data” means any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, updating, use and dissemination (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including with the use of information (automated) systems;
“Personal data” means information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified.
At what age is it allowed to use the services of this Website?
In accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, the services provided by the Company on this Website are not intended for use by persons under the age of 21. The Company strongly opposes the illegal use of the Website, therefore it appeals to all Players/Visitors who have not reached this age to leave the Website immediately, otherwise the client accounts of such Players/Visitors, if created, will be blocked.
In addition, the Company asks all other Visitors, in case they become aware of violations of the legal requirements and this Policy regarding the minimum age by other Players/Visitors, to report such violation to the Company. The Company is grateful in advance to all caring and socially responsible Visitors / Players for such notifications and compliance with the principles of responsible gaming. At the same time, the Company reserves the right to carry out additional verification of information about the age of Visitors / Players at any time.
How does the Company collect information?
The Company receives personal data of Visitors/ Players by the following methods:
- Obtaining data from registration forms filled in by Visitors/ Players on the Website, including copies of documents provided by them to the Company for registration, identification and verification procedures.
- Receiving data from cookies in case of their use by the Company;
- Obtaining data from IP addresses;
- Obtaining data by configuring the parameters of Internet browsers (User-agent).
The Company collects only the information that was consciously and voluntarily provided by the Visitor / Player as a subject of personal data for the purpose of using the services on the Website and performing the Company’s duties as a subject of primary financial monitoring in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, which, in accordance with the requirements of the law, is the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of his personal data in accordance with the purposes of personal data processing formulated in this Policy.
What kind of information does the Company collect?
The Company does not collect any information that is not conditioned by the purpose of compliance with the current legislation of Ukraine and providing a high level of services on the Website.
The information collected by the Company is conditionally divided into two types: personalized (i.e. personal) and non-personalized.
Personalized information collected by the Company includes any information, personal data that allows the Company to identify the Player/Visitor, namely:
- Information entered by the Player/Visitor personally into the client account: Surname, name, patronymic (if any), e-mail address, phone number;
- Identity documents: passport, ID-card, international passport, driver’s license;
- Gaming information: deposit, balance, payouts, number and amount of bets;
- Financial information: details of the Visitor’s account, full name of the bank card holder, card number, expiration date;
- Tax information: Individual tax number of the Player, the amount and procedure for payment of taxes on the Player’s winnings payable by the Company as the Player’s tax agent;
- Information obtained during the verification of the Client: photos of the Player, including with identity documents or with a bank card, taken both by the Player (selfie) personally and by the Company, including during video verification, video verification recording;
- Voluntarily provided additional information: received during correspondence or telephone communication with the Support Service;
- Information about the Player’s device: geolocation, IP address, unique device identifiers, digital browser fingerprint;
- Telephone conversations with the Support Service: are subject to storage by the Company in order to improve the quality of service and provide support to Players/Visitors of the Website;
- Company’s events: information received before the Event (for example, during registration for the Event), during the Event (photos, videos taken at the Event), after the Event (feedback from visitors);
- Information received from third parties or reliable sources of information: about the Player’s identity (for example, presence in sanctions registers, belonging to politically exposed persons) and credit history from third parties that provide relevant services.
Non-personal information includes information that does not allow to identify the Player/Visitor, but is related to his/her activity on the Website and is mostly technical, namely:
- Technical data of the Player/Visitor device: operating system, browser type, screen resolution, system language;
- History of the game process;
- Information about the connection status;
- Analytical anonymous information;
The company does not process data related to race, nationality, political views, religious and other beliefs, membership in public organizations.
In accordance with the requirements of the international legislation “On Regulation of Activities in the Organization and Conduct of Gambling”, the Company transmits in real time some information about the activities of Players on the Website (in particular, operations on acceptance of bets, payment of winnings (prizes), payment, processing, accounting, accumulation and storage of information about registered bets and/or the amount of hryvnia game substitutes purchased by Players, which are accounted for on the client accounts of such Players, paid winnings, the form of settlements with Players) to the State.
How does the Company protect access to Visitors’ information?
The Company respects the personal information of the Players and takes great care of its reputation.
Therefore, the Company takes all possible measures to preserve the confidentiality of information about Players and prevent unauthorized disclosure of such information. Among the measures taken by the Company to preserve the information are the following (the list is not exhaustive):
- Strict control of access to data;
- Signing of appropriate non-disclosure agreements with all employees and contractors of the Company who, by virtue of employment or contractual duties, will have access to a certain amount of confidential information;
- Audit tests;
- Physical protection of information;
- Topologically protected network with intrusion prevention system and firewall system;
- Compliance with all provisions of the Law of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”.
Despite the observance of all measures to preserve the confidentiality of the Players’ information, the Company is not responsible for unauthorized access to personal data or other information contained in the Player’s client account.
The Company does not guarantee that such actions will be prevented. In case of such an event, the Player should immediately contact the Customer Support Service to report such unauthorized access.
How does the Company use the information provided by the Players/Visitors?
The Company is the sole owner and administrator of personal data processed on the Website (including its agents and employees, subcontractors).
Personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties, except as provided for in this Policy, and shall not be distributed without the consent of the Players, except as provided for by the current legislation of Ukraine and only in the interests of national security, economic welfare and human rights, in particular, but not exclusively, upon reasonable requests of public authorities that have the right to request and receive such information.
The Company also does not provide for use and does not sell personal data that has been transferred to it by the Players. Personal data may be transferred to third parties only to the extent that meets the purposes of such transfer in accordance with this Policy.
For the above purpose, personal data of Players/Visitors may be disclosed (transferred) to an affiliated company or business partner of the Company. At the same time, the Company guarantees that such companies are aware of the need to process personal data in accordance with the legislation “On Personal Data Protection”.
The Company reserves the right to engage third parties from time to time to process the Players’ personal data. Such processing takes place only subject to the signing of the relevant agreements executed in the form prescribed by law.
Under what conditions does the Company process confidential information and personal data?
The storage periods for the personal data of the Players received by the Company shall apply for the entire duration of the business relationship on the Website established between the Parties, as well as for the next five years from the date of termination of such relationship.
Terms of processing personal data of Players/Visitors
The Company processes the personal data of Players/Visitors in order to identify such persons in accordance with the requirements of the law, as well as for other purposes, an exclusive list of which is provided in this Policy. The Company processes certain types of information regarding the Player’s/Visitor’s means of payment (cardholder’s full name, bank card number and card expiration date) in order to carry out financial transactions (acceptance of money transfers from Players and payment of funds, as well as refunds).
General list of purposes for which the Company may use personal data of Players/Visitors:
- Providing online casino gambling services on the Website;
- Carrying out identification, verification and due diligence of the Visitor/Gamer in accordance with the applicable laws of India;
- Maintaining the customer account and records therein;
- Communicating with Visitors/Gamblers as part of the services provided on the Website;
- Providing answers to questions and comments sent by the Visitor/Gamer;
- Monitoring the quality of services on the Website;
- Determining interest in the services on the Website;
- Notification about special offers and services on the Website;
- Determining the user experience on the Website;
- Paying winnings to the Player (if there are grounds for such action and at the Player’s request);
- Receiving feedback from the Visitor / Player regarding the Company’s services, including through surveys;
- Collection of funds (if there are grounds);
- Solving problems and eliminating errors on the Website;
- Preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Ensuring compliance with all Company Policies posted on the Website;
What rights does the Visitor / Player have in relation to the personal data provided to the Company?
The Visitor / Player has the following rights regarding the processing of his personal data by the Company:
- Demand the amendment or destruction of their personal data, as well as provide their objections to such processing. At the same time, the Company may not destroy the Player’s personal data at his request if the storage of such personal data is required by the current legislation of India. In addition, the Company may request additional identification documents to confirm the personal data, changes to which are requested by the Player;
- Provide incomplete personal data (subject to the provision of an additional statement with justification of the reasons and in case the provision of complete personal data is not required by the current legislation of India);
Set restrictions on the processing of certain personal data if one of these conditions exists:
- The accuracy of personal data is disputed during the time that allows the Company to verify this fact;
- Personal data is subject to deletion in cases of establishing, exercising or defending the Player’s legal claims;
There are objections to the processing of personal personal data before receiving the results of verification of the legality of the grounds for this:
- Send a request and clarify information on the scope and procedure for processing personal data by the Company to which it has access. The Company shall respond within the terms and in the manner prescribed by the Indian Personal Data Protection Act.
- To send a request about whether the Company processes the Player’s personal data;
- Send clarifications on the purposes of processing personal data by the Company;
- Send a request regarding the period during which the Company carries out processing, including storage of personal data of Players.
The Company guarantees that all personal data provided by Visitors / Players on the Website shall be processed exclusively in India.
How is personal data used by the Company to promote services (marketing)?
The Company has the right to use personal data of Visitors/ Players independently or with the help of independent subcontractors in order to send promotional materials about services and special offers, as well as information about products and applications related to the Company and its business partners.
Advertising materials may be offered to Visitors/ Players by sending emails, SMS notifications or messages in messengers and social networks. At any time, the Visitor/Gambler has the opportunity to refuse the Company’s marketing offers in the following ways: to follow the relevant instructions in the materials themselves (for example, by clicking on the opt-out link in the mailing list), or to contact the support service with a corresponding request. In this case, even in case of refusal from the marketing mailing, the Company will still send Players the necessary updates and notifications regarding its Services.
How are cookies used on the site?
- Recognition when you log in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with recommendations for games, tournaments and quests, display personalized content, recognize you as a player and provide other features and services.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Increasing the security of our users.
- Delivering content, including advertising and newsletters, relevant to your interests on the site.
- Compilation of reports. This allows us to measure and analyze the effectiveness of our games and services.
The Company has the right to amend the terms of this Policy unilaterally by publishing a new version of the Policy on the Website. The Company will notify Players/Visitors of significant changes through various means of communication available to the Company. Each global change to this Policy will take effect 14 calendar days from the date of notification of Players/Visitors, which is the date of publication of the Policy on the Website. Minor changes to this document, which do not significantly affect the interests and rights of Players/Visitors, shall take effect from the date of the last update of this Policy. If the Player continues to use the Company’s services, it will indicate his/her agreement with these changes.
How can a Player/Visitor contact the Company?
To update, access, modify, block or delete your personal data, revoke the consent to the processing of personal data that was provided by the Visitor / Player to the Company in accordance with this Policy, or if you have any comments, suggestions or claims regarding your personal data processed by the Company, please contact the Company by contacting the support service listed on the website https://leonbet-india.in.